Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Another Sunday Drive- Rabbit Hash

***  I wrote this post a while back for another blog I was thinking of starting. I am sharing here, my one break from Ohio trips, since I have the photos and it is rather close to home. Going forward, Another Sunday Drive posts on Blue Blazing Ohio will be in Ohio. I figure if we are going to start breaking trail with  Another Sunday Drive posts, might as well do it big the first time and cross the creek....
After being cooped up in the house for a week with a wicked case of the flu, I was thrilled to be back on the road for a Sunday Drive.

Darryl maneuvered the car along roads that twisted and turned, dipped, swayed and dropped. It was not the most relaxing drive for him I am certain.

As we pushed forward the sun began to come out- another welcome sight.  I wish I could have taken some pictures of the journey to this little town, but the roads were such that stopping was not an option and with twists and turns, taking photos through the front window proved futile.








No comments:

Post a Comment